Our primary job is answering client questions about their screen pool enclosures. Our customers ask a lot of questions, and we are thrilled with each question they ask. Our motto is an informed customer is an awesome customer. At Dulando Screen & Awning, we’re always happy to help educate people by providing user-friendly answers about pool enclosures. Therefore, we put together this list of top questions about pool enclosures. We hope it helps you in your decision to build a pool enclosure.
Pool Enclosure Questions
Are Screened Pool Enclosures Durable?
A screened enclosure may seem like a rather lightweight structure. However, working with an experienced pool enclosure contractor pays off. These professionals know how to combine the right materials and designs with a thorough understanding of the rules and regulations governing construction in Florida. The result is a screened enclosure that’s built to withstand the stormy and windy weather that roars through the Sunshine State.
Are Permits Necessary for a Pool Enclosure?
The specific requirements for permits will vary depending on your location. However, if you work with Dulando, you don’t need to worry about it. We handle all the permitting. We’ll also assist you in gaining approval from your homeowners’ association. Put our experience to work for you.
Are There Design Options?
Homes come in a wide range of architectural styles, designs, and colors. So do pool enclosures! There is plenty of room for customization when building a screened enclosure.
- You can opt for a freestanding enclosure or one that connects to your home.
- You may decide to install one that contains just your pool area or one that extends over your pool and patio.
- You might prefer a white aluminum frame or choose bronze for the metal.
- In a similar fashion, you have numerous options when it comes to the type of screening.
- Some pool screens are darker to prioritize privacy.
- Others focus on durability or keeping out smaller insects.
If you need something specific, just ask us.
What Factors Impact the Screen Enclosure Cost?
Adding a high-quality swimming pool enclosure can be a fantastic way to boost your property values. However, as with any home improvement, there’s a price tag. What factors impact the cost of this type of project?
- For starters, the design is a consideration. Simple structures are generally less expensive than more complex enclosures that attach to homes or incorporate special features like textured concrete, vinyl windows or a panoramic screen section surrounding your pool enclosure.
- Size is also an issue. Larger structures will often be more expensive than comparable structures that are smaller in scale.
- Finally, the materials that you select for your pool enclosure matter. Choosing specialty materials may raise the initial price tag. However, they may deliver a better value by providing an enclosure that will last longer. Some materials require less maintenance over its lifespan. Others provide a solution to a specific site issue or need.
Dulando Screen & Awning has worked with all kinds of budgets. Let us help you get the pool enclosure you want at a budget you can afford.
Are You Ready for a New Pool Enclosure?
Swimming pool enclosures are popular because they offer so many benefits. These amazing structures allow you to enjoy time and fresh air in your pool while providing welcome protection. The screens offer a gentle barrier that keeps bugs and debris out of your pool area, making your time there more pleasant. This also reduces maintenance since less debris gets into the pool. As a bonus, screens can provide extra security and privacy for your pool area.
When you want to explore the possibilities offered by pool screen enclosures, Dulando Screen & Awning is delighted to help. To ask questions or learn more about our services, reach out to us. If you’re ready to add a pool enclosure to your outdoor living space, contact us to schedule a free in-home design consultation.