Florida Sunroom | Florida Room
A Florida sunroom or Florida room can be the best room in the house! Did you know that a Florida Sunroom and Florida Room are basically the same structure and the terms can be used interchangeably? Since we live in central Florida, a sunroom is a 4-season room that becomes an extension of your home.
There are a few ways to build a Florida Room.
- You can either enclose a patio and build a sunroom with acrylic or glass windows
- If you don’t already have a patio, then you’ll need to build an additional room on your home and enclose it.
The end result is to enjoy the beautiful view of the outdoors without the heat of the sun and insects. Enjoy a beautiful Florida room all year long! Call it what you want… a Sunroom or a Florida Room, we promise you will enjoy your new living space.
Features of a Florida Room or Florida Sunroom
- Top quality Phifer Insect Screen or Florida Glass vinyl windows
- Premier, Heavy Duty Doors and Windows
- Low Maintenance
- Great Additional Living Space For Entertaining and Decorating
- Quite peaceful retreat
- Keep the Insects out
If you are conducting research to add a sunroom, we’ve created a few articles you might find interesting:
However, nothing beats a face to face meeting with one of our design consultants. If you are located in the central Florida area, Dulando Screen and Awning services Orange, Seminole and Volusia County. Let us help you with the big questions to make sure you get the most out of your sunroom. Schedule a free in-home design consultation to find out if adding a new Florida room is right for you.
Screen Enclosure Types
Each of our screen enclosure pages has a gallery of our work.
You are always welcome to contact us for personal recommendations.