You’ve decided to take the plunge and surround your pool area with a top-quality screen enclosure. It’s a fantastic way to add value and improve both your comfort and safety. Now, you have the task of finding a reliable pool enclosure contractor. Read this first, and you’ll be off to a solid start.
Priorities When You’re Choosing a Pool Enclosure Contractor
Many pool enclosure companies make lots of pretty promises. Savvy consumers look past the slick slogans and polished pictures to focus on what really matters. Here are the top six qualifications for finding a quality pool enclosures contractor.
- Relevant experience. There are plenty of excellent patio contractors in the Sunshine State. However, proficiency in building decks, patios and other projects won’t necessarily translate when building a swimming pool enclosure. If you want truly excellent results, it’s essential that you choose a contractor with experience in designing and building pool enclosures.
- Current Florida licensing. Licensing is evidence of a contractor’s legitimacy. It offers proof that they have the knowledge and skills to do the job. Plus, it provides an avenue for you to seek help if there are any problems. As Floridians, we are all too well-versed in contractors operating without a license. You can see if a contractor is legit by going to https://dos.myflorida.com/sunbiz/
- Current insurance coverage. Stuff happens. What if someone is injured or your property is damaged during the installation of your swimming pool enclosure? Ideally, your pool enclosure company should have insurance to cover the situation. What happens if they don’t? Then, you could be liable. Failing to verify that any contractor working on your property has the right insurance coverage can be an expensive mistake. Don’t forget to look at the dates. Insurance is renewed annually.
- Quality craftsmanship. Whenever you’re building something special, you want the job done right. That makes choosing a company that emphasizes quality design and craftmanship important. Craftsmanship is suggestive of experience. You may have a higher initial cost, but you’ll enjoy a lower cost of ownership for years to come.
- Quality materials. To get the best value from first-rate workmanship, you’ll want to pair it with quality materials. That means considering the big things like what’s used to construct the structure and the screening. It also means thinking about the details like the fasteners and hardware. For swimming pool enclosure screen material, we offer Phifer Screen which is the best in the industry. They have the widest variety of pool enclosure screen types that will be sure to fit your needs.
- Superior customer service. When you’re building a pool enclosure, you want a structure that fits your style, your space and your budget. Ideally, your contractor should be able to guide you toward a design that meets all your needs. Then, they should be ready to ensure that your installation experience is a positive one.
The Dulando Difference
Since opening our doors in 1969, Dulando Screen & Awning has focused on delivering excellence. We specialize in designing and constructing custom pool, patio and screen enclosures. And we’ve spent the last 50 years honing our skills. We’re fully licensed and insured, and we’re happy to provide additional information. We don’t cut corners on either craftsmanship or materials. Our custom enclosures are built to provide years of enjoyment.
When you’re ready to build a swimming pool enclosure, don’t settle for less than you deserve. Choose an experienced pool enclosure contractor who will take the time to really listen so that they can deliver an enclosure that fits your lifestyle, property and budget. Discover the Dulando difference for yourself. To schedule a free in-home consultation, contact us today.