Business owners are always looking for ways to add value to their business as well as their customers. Commercial screen enclosures are a smart way to generate consumer excitement, add visual appeal, expand your available space and increase your property’s value. We’ve compiled a list of the top ways companies use a commercial screen enclosure for their business.
Types of Screen Enclosures for Commercial Properties
Screening isn’t just for windows. Modern meshes come in a variety of colors and styles. They also offer advantages like increased durability, sun protection and enhanced privacy. Wrapping the open sides of apartment balconies or commercial patio covers in high-quality screen enclosures transforms these spaces into appealing retreats. Enclosing carports, porches and outdoor seating areas has a similar effect. The people using these areas can enjoy the fresh air and sunshine. At the same time, the impact of common outdoor annoyances like bugs, wind-blown debris, unpredictable weather and unrelenting sun are muted.
Businesses that Benefit from Commercial Screen Enclosures
Commercial screen enclosures are an easy way to create more space and are far more affordable than traditional additions. It’s no wonder that virtually any type of business can find them useful:
- Apartments, condos and rental units. Tenants tend to appreciate the added living space that screened-in balconies, decks and porches offer. Enclosing these spaces only increases their appeal since it can make them more useful and more enjoyable. Installing a balcony screen enclosure can make it easier to keep units full and justify higher rental fees.
- Restaurants and bars. Patios have long been used by restaurants to expand their dining areas. In fact, these outdoor dining areas are often a major draw in good weather. Installing commercial restaurant patio enclosures around these spaces offers improved protection. Fighting off bugs or wind-blown debris is enough to make anyone lose their appetite. In a similar manner, sitting in strong sun or drizzling rain can make it hard to enjoy an alfresco meal. By deterring these nuisances, commercial restaurant screen enclosures make outdoor eating areas more attractive and more practical.
- Resorts and hotels. Installing screen enclosures around porches, patios and pools offers guests more places to relax and unwind. By creating a separate seating area that is protected from the elements, guests can enjoy the outdoors even longer.
- Offices. Screen enclosures can provide a pleasant space to meet with clients or offer a welcome change of scene for employees who need a break. They can also serve as informal conference rooms. The possibilities are endless.
- Theme parks, zoos and amusement centers. Commercial patio enclosures can be an effective addition to theme parks, zoos and amusement centers. They provide a welcoming, shady space for visitors to linger and relax as they watch shows, view animals or exhibits, wait their turn for the rides, or enjoy a meal.
Are you searching for a trusted commercial screen enclosure company? Reach out to Dulando Screen & Awning. Family-owned and -operated and serving our fellow Floridians since 1968, we prioritize quality. Our custom screen enclosures are designed to suit your specific needs and are built with quality materials and a solid commitment to craftsmanship. Lean on our experience to help you create a new space for your customers that will also enhance your bottom line. To explore the possibilities or request a quote, contact us today.
Competition is tough to keep your condo or apartment complex at full capacity. How do you stand apart from other multi-family rentals? The answer is simple: Add a balcony screen enclosure to all units. It’s a simple and cost-effective way to get the job done. Whether you’re building a new condo or apartment or renovating an existing one, here are a few reasons why you consider adding a balcony screen enclosure.
A Balcony Screen Enclosure is an Appealing Addition
Exterior spaces can be an attractive element for tenants. Unfortunately, common outdoor annoyances like birds, insects, pollen, wind-blown debris and disagreeable weather can limit their usability. If your apartment complex or condo has a patio enclosure, help your tenants optimize their use with a balcony screen enclosure. By adding a balcony screen enclosure for apartments, your tenants are free to enjoy the beauty of the outdoors without all the hassles. A balcony enclosure makes your condo or apartments even more appealing to potential tenants by offering several advantages:
- Protection from the elements. An apartment or condo balcony enclosure offers a layer of protection from the elements and keeps common nuisances at bay.
- A sense of safety. Apartment dwellers with pets often worry that their furry friends might fall or get lost if they get out onto the balcony. Others worry that items might tumble or blow off the balcony. With balcony enclosures, sturdy screens provide a restraining barrier that can reduce these fears.
- Increased privacy. Many apartment complexes choose privacy screens for their balconies.
- More usable space. Tenants are often unwilling to put possessions out on a balcony where they would be at the mercy of the sun, wind and rain. By shielding the space from the worst of the weather, balcony enclosures expand the livable space available to your tenants.
- Extra functionality. In theory, a balcony is a wonderful place to relax. With greater comfort and fewer worries, balconies become more functional and more appealing.
Balcony Enclosures Add Value to the Property
Tenants aren’t the only people to benefit from the addition of balcony enclosures for apartments or condos. Owners do as well because balcony enclosures can add real value to the property. By making your rental units more desirable to current and potential tenants, it’s easier to keep them filled. This reduces unprofitable vacancies. Are you worried about their impact on your building’s curb appeal? Don’t be. custom balcony enclosures can be designed to match the existing architecture, so there’s no need to worry that they might detract from the building’s appearance. They’re an affordable, low-maintenance way to enhance your property.
Additional Reading for Commercial Screen Enclosures:
Would you like to learn more about balcony screen enclosures for condos and apartments? Reach out to us! We take pride in providing businesses operating in and around the Orlando, Daytona Beach, New Smyrna Beach, Florida areas with top-notch screen enclosures. Quality matters to us. That’s why we only use the best screening and aluminum products for our balcony enclosures. Contact us today at 407-862-6060 to discuss your project and request a free estimate.
Adding outdoor screen enclosures to your commercial property can expand your usable commercial space and add extra functionality to your facility. Commercial screen enclosures, which can include enclosed porches, outdoor seating areas and covered carports, add an extra element of style and functionality to any space. Well-designed commercial patio covers are a smart investment for any number of businesses, including restaurants, professional offices, atriums, hotels and community centers.
Why Add Commercial Patio Covers?
Commercial Patio Covers Add Functional Space
Many businesses, especially restaurants and boutiques, live and die by their functional square footage. Adding a patio cover to your building adds valuable operating space to your business. Outdoor seating areas give restaurant customers a chance to enjoy the pleasant Florida weather while they dine. An outdoor shopping area allows a boutique to show off their products in natural light. Enclosing these outdoor spaces in a covered patio allows customers to enjoy fresh air while protected from pests and the elements.
Commercial Aluminum Awnings Offer Protection with Minimal Obstruction
If you want to add a splash of style to your building while providing protection from the elements, commercial aluminum awnings might be a good idea. Aluminum awnings are less obtrusive and more affordable than enclosed patios while offering many of the same benefits, including shade from the sun and protection from rain and wind. Aluminum is durable and flexible, and require minimal maintenance to last for years or even decades. Aluminum awnings can be custom-designed to match the shape and dimensions of your building.
Aluminum Carports Add Protected Parking Options
Adding a covered parking option can make your business more appealing to potential customers. Commercial carports give businesses, apartments, hotels and other commercial properties a way to offer their customers and tenants shelter from the elements. Aluminum carports are much less expensive than a parking garage. As with awnings, aluminum is an ideal material for a commercial carport. Aluminum is naturally resistant to corrosion and can withstand the extremes of Florida weather.
Additional Reading: Aluminum Carports vs. Metal Carports: Which is Better in Florida
Covered Balconies Add Value to Hotels and Apartments
Many hotel rooms and apartments already feature balconies and decks. These outdoor spaces offer limited value when they’re exposed to pests and the unpredictable Florida weather. Adding a patio screened enclosure to your balconies and similar spaces provides your guests and tenants with protection, increasing the value of the space and making your property more desirable.
Benefits of Commercial Screen Enclosures
- Expand usable space.
- Add extra functionality
- Improve value to the property
- Give customers the choice to enjoy the outdoors
- More affordable than you think
- Minimal maintenance once built
- Custom designed to match the existing architecture
- Create more appeal for guests
Commercial patio covers, screen enclosures and other outdoor features make your building more appealing. Oftentimes, commercial aluminum patio covers also help attract more business. Whether your commercial space needs an enclosed patio, aluminum carport, awning or any other outdoor enclosure, contact Dulando Screen & Awning at 407-862-6060 before you get started.
Commercial screen enclosures serve as affordable, customer-pleasing upgrades for properties that include a patio or balcony. They add attractive architectural accents and smart function to new construction. When you’re ready to invest in this kind of extra value per square foot, be sure you’re hiring the right commercial screen enclosure company for the job. Whether you are looking to add screen enclosure or aluminum awnings or a commercial carport, it’s important to work with a commercial screen enclosure company you can trust that will help you transform your property and make it more inviting.
What to Look for in a Commercial Screen Enclosure Company
Your property’s outdoor screen enclosure requirements represent unique challenges and opportunities. As you consider different screen and awning companies, you want to hire professionals who offer these proven capabilities and construction talents. Working with a company that can also help you make your property stand out from the others is always a great idea
1. Deep Knowledge of Local Building Codes
An established company puts years of experience to work navigating local building codes and regulations. Services include dealing with the permitting process through a contractor who clearly explains all requirements and fees. Expect the company to be transparent about its licensing, insurance and bonding compliance.
2. Project Management From Start to Finish
The best candidate for your screen enclosure project takes care of the job from initial design to final detailing. The contractor starts with custom planning based on your consultations with in-house design teams. The company supplies all materials, handles all fabrication and performs all construction and installation.
3. A Successful Commercial Screen Enclosure Company
Choose a commercial screen enclosure company who gladly provides references from a variety of successful commercial jobs. The company’s project portfolio should include
4. Flexibility That Fits Your Project
An experienced contractor knows that one design doesn’t fit all. You need better than stock solutions for balcony screen enclosures, outdoor seating and covered walkways. Whether you’re upgrading rental property with apartment patio enclosures or expanding a commercial carport, an experienced contractor customizes design, fabrication and installation services to your job. See if they can offer any creativity to your vision? Of course, that only comes with experience.
5. Professional Performance You Can Trust
A reputable contractor provides solid customer support by earning your trust. Ask how the company develops budgets, tracks progress reports and deals with contingencies. Expect your questions to be answered in detail. You deserve the best customer care available. The best screen enclosure company always delivers.
More Than 50 Years of Proven Experience
Dulando is proud of our reputation as the best commercial screen enclosure company in the surrounding Orlando area. Our teams handle every project with industry-proven materials and the highest levels of workmanship. For more than 50 years, we’ve installed commercial screen enclosures and commercial patio enclosures across the region. Give us a call today at 407-862-6060, or request a free estimate online for more information about our commercial screen enclosure services.Save